Monday, November 9, 2009

Round up of plastic water bottles for deposit

With no deposit, plastic water bottles end up on the road.
Would it cut down on litter, if we added them to our returnable load?


I know I would carry them to the store,
because they would make my profits more.

Yet, would there be a machine available for easy return?
Or would I have to wait in line at the bottle counter for my turn?

I need my money, but lack patience for waiting in line.
Standing there for even minutes, hurts my spine.

Would businesses be able to accommodate a returnable water bottle appearance?
Or will the machines reject them and say, "sorry no clearance."

Would bottle areas be more crowded and have little room?
Is this just something that I should assume?

However, I think that this is in fact a great plan...
For all can returners, woman or man.

Let's help New York Extend their bottle bill,
returning water bottles helps the environment, trust me it will.

Some people may be divided about this conception,
I think what matters most, is Frank Cutie's perception.

No comments:

Post a Comment